Thursday 20 December 2012

Seasons Greetings



   A wise woman I met at a Christmas party once shared with me her preference of gifts. She said, if I cannot eat, drink or smoke it, I don't want it.  

From then on, I have given consumables as gifts at Christmas and other gift giving occasions.  Homemade granola, chocolate, cookies and pies are always well received as well as vitamins, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, nuts, and wine.

If you do not have time to make your own, the Ottawa Organic Farmers Market sells many homemade treats.  They are handmade, authentic and delicious.  One of my favourites is the chicken pie from Ferme Fée et Fougère.

Many people do not have the time to cook or bake. This year, help make their lives a little simpler by providing them with the gift of healthy edibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment